Monday, September 30, 2013

Fall music and film

The following are a list of tunage wizards I'm diggin this time of year. Along with a collection of horror/halloween'esque films to occupy my October.


As a lover of The Beatles and Paul McCartney, it was a little difficult to compare that sound with Tame Impala. It's there, trust me. A bit of a 60/70's sound to groove and get shit done to!

I am very critical when it comes to female vocalists, yet Alison Mosshart has my undivided attention! I can't honestly say that I love all of her music, but for the most part i dig it! If you dig The Kills and/or Jack White check out Dead Weather....yes, Miss Mosshart and Sir White together as one!

AnimalCollective. I decided to leave this photo text free after realizing I had been staring at it for about five minutes. Their music actually makes me feel like I'm slightly on drugs, can't complain. Of course, Summertime clothes is the first song I'd recommend on your newest, loveliest adventure.

Newest fckng obsession! I say listen to their album (An Awesome Wave) firstly in its entirety, if you're not into that kind of commitment check out Breezeblocks or Fitzpleasure.

The only reason for cable, is Syfy's 31 Days of Halloween. I haven't had cable in almost a year and a half so a couple of months ago I started my own "DIY" 31 Days of Halloweeny: Tifferninny style.

No comments:

Post a Comment